- 02-Nov-2016 to 01-Feb-2017 (MST)
- Falls Branch
- Twin Falls, ID, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package Available
Provide excellent service to new and existing customers in regards to all types of personal and business accounts including ancillary services. Utilize working knowledge of the banks products and services to meet customer needs. Build professional relationships with our current and prospective customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiar with all products and services offered by the bank, and is able to service customer needs and requests.
- Assists customers with all aspects of opening and maintaining personal and business checking, savings and time deposit accounts to include IRAs, and provides other services as needed.
- Sets up new accounts and performs maintenance on appropriate system applications for all types of accounts.
- Builds relationships with customers to successfully cross-sell bank products and services through Connections software.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers (internal and external) and is a leader in creating a positive work environment.
- Review legal and business documentation.
- Print instant issue debit cards and track on appropriate logs.
- Follows all bank policies and procedures.
- Manages correspondence regarding all types of accounts and prepares documentation as required.
- Open, maintenance and set-up billing of safe deposit boxes.
- Ensure CSR station is organized, clean and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Answers emails and phone calls coming into the branch.
- Attends required meetings and trainings.
- Perform onsite visits to existing and potential customers.
- Perform all job duties and maintain compliance with all banking acts, laws and regulations.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other duties such as cash ordering, check orders and ordering supplies.
- Backup teller line during vacation and sick leave.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures.
- Handle branch security duties.
- Provides product and customer service training.
(Required education may be satisfied by experience and/or working knowledge)
High School diploma or equivalent. At least one year of banking experience to include tellering and new accounts. Must possess a valid driver's license as some travel to and from branches may be required (Rovers).
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Sitting/standing for extended periods of time, requires close visual acuity and the ability to work and operate computer applications and equipment including copy machine, telephone, scanner or other basic business equipment. Ability to lift heavy items that may weigh up to 55lbs (e.g. boxes of copy paper/files, currency counters, coin bags etc.). Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand and arm movements. The job is within the normal office environment range. Some travel between branches may be required (Rovers).
Two years of banking experience to include tellering, new accounts and IRA knowledge. Bilingual.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Requirements stated here are minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities to qualify for this position. To perform the duties and responsibilities of this position successfully, the employee must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each task proficiently. "Ability" means to "possess and apply" both knowledge and skill.
- Knowledge of proper phone etiquette.
- Provide customer and personal services to customers and other departments.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as work process flow, managing files and records and other office procedures.
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing correspondence or emails appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Exercises sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information.
- Providing information to supervisors and co-workers to convey information effectively.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Compiling, categorizing, organizing and auditing or verifying information.
- Review documentation for correct spelling and grammar.
- Critically thinking through and applying general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Being exact or highly accurate, detailed and thorough in completing tasks.
- Organizing and prioritizing work assignments and managing your time effectively.
- Actively looking for ways to help others.
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and understand information presented in writing.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability to be honest and ethical.