- 28-Dec-2016 to 26-Feb-2017 (MST)
- Customer Service Center
- Twin Falls, ID, USA
- Part Time
Full Benefits Package Available
Resolve customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone or e-mail while adhering to all internal policies and procedures and meet department quality and productivity standards. Utilize working knowledge of the banks products and services to meet customer needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide professional customer service to all calls and emails received by the bank.
- Participate in creating a positive work environment.
- Respond to inquiries concerning customer information adhering to all bank regulations and internal policies, including the Right to Financial Privacy Act, Customer Identification Policy, and Pretext Calling Policy.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and effectively communicate to the appropriate party.
- Continually develop and maintain a working knowledge of internal policies and procedures to effectively help all customers via telephone or email. Refer customers to appropriate personnel within the bank for problem resolution.
- Process check orders, telephone transfer request, travel notices and alerts.
- Provide an array of services for customers based on their requests and properly manage situations that require special handling.
- Keep abreast of all products and services offered by the bank to service customers and answer questions.
- Continually look for products and services that will help customers obtain their financial goals.
- Document referrals and recommendations in Connections.
- Complete Verifications of Deposit and SSI verification requests.
- Monitor and log Reg D Excessive Transaction activity and send appropriate communication to customers.
- Enter and update Alternate Addresses and make sure the appropriate customer notification is sent.
- Process Returned Mail according to procedures defined by each department for processing of returned items.
- Retrieve and respond to secure and unsecure messages.
- Assist with Online Banking and Bill Payment issues and changes.
- Provide input and assist with department meetings.
- Maintain an organized and efficient work area.
- Attend required training and provide information to department staff as appropriate.
- Comply with internal audit requirements.
- To perform all job duties and maintain compliance with all banking acts, laws and regulations applicable to your job function.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- May perform other duties such as complete cash orders for branches, complete garnishments and levies and report within the proper time schedules, order department and corporate office supplies.
- Review and monitor various reports for branches.
- Assist in writing department policies and procedures.
A High School diploma or equivalent is required. Familiarity with PC including the use of a PC keyboard, mouse and number pad. An intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products to include a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Sitting for extended periods of time, requires close visual acuity and the ability to work and operate computer applications and equipment including copy machine, telephone, scanner or other basic business equipment. The job is within the normal office cubical environment range.
One year of banking experience to include knowledge of banking products and services, and/or one year of customer service/call center experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Requirements stated here are minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities to qualify for this position. To perform the duties and responsibilities of this position successfully, the employee must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each task proficiently. "Ability" means to "possess and apply" both knowledge and skill.
- Knowledge of banking principles, practices and methods for promoting and selling bank products or services.
- Knowledge in the processing of garnishments, cash order, excessives and other call center activities.
- Knowledge of proper phone etiquette and performing administrative tasks as required.
- Give full attention to what others are saying, take time to understand the points being made and ask appropriate questions to help the customer.
- Communicate effectively both in written and verbal correspondence including via email.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers and customers timely and effectively.
- Identify problems and analyze information to develop and evaluate options for solutions.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and manage your time effectively.
- Ability to learn procedures and navigate banking software.
- Ability to remain flexible and adjust to changing needs.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks as required.